Random Thoughts thread..........

Right now i'm thinking about calling my Mom, to see if she wants to go to the Rootbeer stand...... ? .

Right now i'm thinking about calling my Mom, to see if she wants to go to the Rootbeer stand...... ? .

Jessica

Not very random.

The entire reason something is considered random, is because it's out of the ordinary. Nothing about spending time with mom is random, unless it's something unusual.

This is a random thought: I remember one time in 3rd grade, I walked in on my teacher making out with the principal. Both were half nekkid. It was strange.
Thank you received: 21
User

They just opened a Culver's hamburger restraunt near us. They make their own rootbeer, it's very good. Has a bite to it. Just wish we had an In and Out Burger...

Swts

My brother and I wrote letters and made calls to every executive and franchisee partnered with that company. We wanted to open a I & O in Florida, maybe even petition to have the franchise rights for the state. You would think our efforts reflected our willingness to be staunch supporters.

No Dice.
CaptinMitch

What is your brother up to now?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
User

They just opened a Culver's hamburger restraunt near us. They make their own rootbeer, it's very good. Has a bite to it. Just wish we had an In and Out Burger...

Swts

My brother and I wrote letters and made calls to every executive and franchisee partnered with that company. We wanted to open a I & O in Florida, maybe even petition to have the franchise rights for the state. You would think our efforts reflected our willingness to be staunch supporters.

No Dice.
CaptinMitch

What is your brother up to now?

Swts

No Dice.
CaptinMitch

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thank you received: 18
User

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen.
You too, Captin.
Was paroled yesterday, it's great to be a free man once again.
User

Thank you received: 18
User

Thanks Captin, he did take care of it.