Checking in - Roll Call!

CaptinMitch is here and present!

It has been a while, but simply due to a few confidential, top-secret, business ventures. I really don't want to get into details, but let's just say I'll never have to worry about trying to knock this man off the bottom of the mountain! ROFLMAO

Got some heavy hitters backing up some secret hot sauce recipes I found in old grand pappy's basement. We are going to launch out west, and slowly move it toward the east coast. You might ask why, so here it is: the arid climate and high desert combo of CO caters to my wine hobby, fruit bearing trees and certain special peppers. You see, from the time settlers arrived in the 1880s until the 1960s, three of the main economic activities in the region were farming, fruit growing, and cattle raising. Fruit orchards, particularly between Grand Junction and Palisade to the east, remain important to the region's reputation and economy to the present day. Fruits most often grown are peaches, pears, apricots, plums, cherries, and, particularly since the 1980s, grapes for wine- my fave! The orchards thrive from a combination of abundant sunshine and irrigation from a system of canals that divert water from the Colorado River.
Thank you received: 18
User

Good to see you Captin, how's that gig at BPS working out for you?
Thank you received: 69
User

I,m still here....been kinda quiet lately. Glad to see you guys checking in.... ? .

Hot sauces
Secret hot sauces
With fruit oh yes!

There. a haiku to help you with your venture

I'm still right where I was ole Mitch!!

probably not going anywhere any time soon.

sayin' Reck
Thank you received: 21
User

CaptinMitch is here and present!

It has been a while, but simply due to a few confidential, top-secret, business ventures. I really don't want to get into details, but let's just say I'll never have to worry about trying to knock this man off the bottom of the mountain! ROFLMAO

Got some heavy hitters backing up some secret hot sauce recipes I found in old grand pappy's basement. We are going to launch out west, and slowly move it toward the east coast. You might ask why, so here it is: the arid climate and high desert combo of CO caters to my wine hobby, fruit bearing trees and certain special peppers. You see, from the time settlers arrived in the 1880s until the 1960s, three of the main economic activities in the region were farming, fruit growing, and cattle raising. Fruit orchards, particularly between Grand Junction and Palisade to the east, remain important to the region's reputation and economy to the present day. Fruits most often grown are peaches, pears, apricots, plums, cherries, and, particularly since the 1980s, grapes for wine- my fave! The orchards thrive from a combination of abundant sunshine and irrigation from a system of canals that divert water from the Colorado River.

CaptinMitch

CaptinMitch I would like some of your secret sauce.
Check your inbox. ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk